ProtoFab, Inc. is a locally owned company that has been in operation since 1994. Our philosophy of Quality workmanship and reliable customer service produce customer satisfaction.
Our shop equipment and employees experience enable us to meet your requirements-from structural to industrial, millwright services, food sanitary, architectural and interior design. Our goal is to exceed your needs.
SHOP FABRICATION FACILITY
- CNC hi-definition plasma cutting up to 2” thick material
- CNC water jet-cutting up to 6″ thick materials
- 14’ Press brake –250tons-form shapes up to ½” thick
- Plate rolling for tanks, cones, and radius fabrication up to ¼” thick
- 120 ton iron worker for punching, notching, shearing, and forming materials up to 1” thick
- Certified welders in structural steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Welding processes include: stick, dual shield, flux core, hard wire, T.I.G. welding for stainless, aluminum, copper, and most steel
- Saw cutting up to 16″ diameter
- Complete fabrication capabilities
We have experienced millwrights, welders, and maintenance personnel offering a diverse depth of knowledge and capabilities.
All aspects of installing industrial equipment
- All styles of conveyors; including belt, roller, row forming, metering, weigh, drag and screw
- Pneumatic conveying systems; including blower, piping, diverts, scales, hoppers, bag houses, dust collection and regrind
- Extrusion systems; including grinders, mixers, preconditions, air-take away, hammer mills, and air locks
- Bucket elevators; including belt style, chain and cable disc style
- Product bunkers; set and install, load cells, weigh systems, bunker bins and bin bottoms
- Packaging lines; bag filters, scales, printers, palletizes, shrink wrappers, labels, loaders, and stackers
Welders & Fabricators
- Install prefabricated structures-equipment support frames, catwalks, access platforms, access ladders, tanks, and storage bunkers
- Field fabrication-modify existing equipment, catwalks, platforms, safety fencing, safety handrails, product chutes, material spouting and equipment guarding
- Skilled mechanical maintenance personnel to assist facility maintenance staff
- Supply preventative maintenance personnel on contractual basis
- Maintenance shift coverage during peak periods or to cover vacation times
- All employees are certified forklift, man-lift and boom-lift operators, scaffolding, fall protection, first aid, CPR, OSHA and MSHA
- Extensive continuing improvement safety program developed to surpass OSHA standards
- Weekly safety meetings
- Safety Manager provides on site visits and investigations
- Hot work and extinguisher trained personnel on every job
OUR FOCUS ON SAFETY PROTECTS OUR EMPLOYEES AND HAS BEEN FUNDAMENTAL TO OUR SUCCESS.